Dhaka, Bangladesh || Wednesday, 18 May 2022 || 4 Jyoishtho 1429
http://www.dailyvorerpata.com/ad/72890.jpg
 Economy
FBCCI urges for energy roadmap to ensure energy securityFBCCI President Md. Jashim Uddin has urged the government to prepare an energy roadmap to
Bashundhara Bitumen to be used for Padma Bridge link road, Payra PortChinese engineering firm Xing Xu Construction Company Limited (XCCL) will use Bashundhara Bitumen in Payra
Saif Powertec signs deal with UAE’s Safeen FeedersSaif Powertec has signed a vessel charter agreement with a UAE-based company, which will increase
Bashundhara Bitumen to be used in construction of Dhaka elevated expresswayBashundhara Bitumen, a brand of country’s leading business conglomerate Bashundhara Group, will supply bitumen for
Self-reliance in seed production necessary for sustainable food security: FBCCIAccording to BADC, only 7% of seeds are produced locally. The remaining 93 percent has
Sri Lanka wants investment from BangladeshSri Lanka is keen to attract investment from Bangladeshi entrepreneurs in tourism and agriculture. Sri
Essential Commodities Price will not rise during Ramadan; FBCCI forms Market Monitoring CommitteeThe country has no shortage of essential commodities and supply will remain stable. Therefore, there
Bangladesh to export first potatoes shipmentA drive to increase the country’s potato exports reached an important landmark yesterday with the
All industry will be secured like export-oriented factories: Salman F. RahmanLike export-oriented industries, the government aims to secure all the industries which are producing goods
FBCCI congratulates the Prime Minister on the achievement of 100pc power coverageFBCCI President Md. Jashim Uddin has congratulated Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on her achievement of
A big boost for traders Jewellery expo endsThe three-day Bangladesh Jewellery Expo-2022, the first of its kind in Bangladesh organised by Bangladesh
Jewellery Expo hits the capitalBangladesh Jewellery Expo-2022, for the first time ever in Bangladesh, begins in the capital today
MoU signed between FBCCI and Dubai Bangladesh Business CouncilThe FBCCI is going to set up a trade center in Dubai to boost trade
FBCCI President calls for choosing Bangladesh as UAE's investment destinationBangladesh exported us$ 0.5 billion to UAE in the FY 2020-21, while the import was
Withdraw VAT on Edible Oil: FBCCIThe FBCCI urged the government to withdraw VAT on the import of edible oil for
FBCCI President calls for focus on high value garment exportsDespite being the second largest exporter of readymade garments, Bangladesh mainly exports relatively cheap garments.




Editor: Dr. Kazi Ertaza Hassan
All right reserved
South Western Media Group



© Daily Peoples Time

News & Commercial Office:
93, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215
Phone: 88-02-41010087, 41010086, Fax: 88-02-41010085, Advertising: 88-02-41010084
E-mail: news@dailypeoplestime.com